Meghan King splits from her boyfriend of 6 months, Christian Schauf! Know the reason for the split!

 The reality TV star Meghan King of RHOC fame is single again! She and her boyfriend Christian Schauf have broken up. Meghan posted the announcement on her Instagram yesterday 30 November 2020.

MEGHAN KING SPLITS FROM HER BOYFRIEND

RHOC alum Meghan King has called it quits from her boyfriend, Christian Schauf. She announced the news on her social media on 30 November 2020. Meghan confirmed that she has split from her boyfriend. She wrote:

“As I close the door on my relationship with Christian I am quite literally opening the door to our new family home.”

Christian and Meghan [Source: Bravo TV]

Later, she gave more details on her relationship story and split on her blog with a post that bore the title One Door Closes. The couple was dating for just six months before this separation came. It was in May 2020 that she went official with her new relationship when she posted a photo of her and Christian and captioned it:

“I’ll just say this: I’m happy and looking forward to writing my next chapter.”

But it seems that her next chapter remained incomplete.

THE REASON FOR THE SPLIT OF THE COUPLE

On her blog One Door Closes, Meghan wrote:

“We laughed, went on adventures, made a long-distance relationship a thing of beauty, grew together, and then…well, we grew apart.”

She continued:

“With him my soul reawakened my dormant adventurous spirit and I remembered what it felt like to love myself and be loved.”

Meghan King and her ex-boyfriend, Christian [Source: US Weekly]

Christian has also spoken to Page Six and cleared doubts that it was related to her celebrity status. He said:

“I’ve never had any problem with any form of publicity.”

“We lead very different lives and knew that when we met. Sometimes this happens, I wish nothing but the best for Meghan and the kids and we’re on good terms.”

Meghan too has wished him lots of love and happiness in his life. But she said that life for her is just getting started.

MEGHAN AND HER PAST RELATIONSHIP

Meghan was initially married to Jim Edmonds and has three kids with him. But the two separated and it was a drama-filled and nasty split. Later, she met Christian in early 2019. He is the host of the podcast called Life Uncharted and also the CEO of his company Uncharted Supply Company. Meghan had earlier expressed her criteria for a partner. 

Also, read on What Sarah Horsley said of the depiction of her husband's accidental death on The Crown series!

She told:

“I just want a partner who is supporting me and isn’t jealous or trying to suppress. Someone who grows with me instead of staying stagnant at a certain place.”

Meghan and her kids and ex-husband, Jim Edmonds [Source: Bravo TV]

But she did not find these qualities in Christian, we believe. The suspicion of their split was evident when Meghan gave a virtual tour of her new St. Louis home on Instagram Live. During the clip, she told one of her fans:

“No one is moving in this home except for me, Girly Girl, Aspen, Hart, and Hayes. That’s it. That is everyone who will be living in this house.”

Comments