The fifth wedding of Pamela Anderson to her bodyguard Dan Hayhurst on 24 December 2020

Pamela Anderson has some great news to share with her fans. She has remarried the fifth time. This time her husband is her bodyguard Dan Hayhurst. She fell in love with him during the coronavirus lockdown 2020. 

Pamela Anderson and her fifth marriage

Actress Pamela Anderson has rewed. Her latest husband is her bodyguard Dan Hayhurst. She became close to him during the lockdown period. She told:

“I’m exactly where I need to be – in the arms of a man who truly loves me.”

Providing an insight into the venue of her marriage, she said:

I was married on the property I bought from my grandparents 25 years ago. This is where my parents were married and they are still together. I feel like I’ve come full circle.”


Pamela and Dan (Source: Pinterest)

Also read Divide and Rule in India was not from British Rule!

Pamela and her past relationships and marriages

The gorgeous actress wed Rick Salomon two times once in 2008 and again in 2014. But they divorced in 2015. Her other two husbands were Tommy Lee and Kid Rock. But none of these marriages lasted. She knew and dated Tommy for only 96 hours before their wedding in 1995. They divorced in 1998 due to domestic violence. They have two children together: Brandon born on 5 June 1996 and Dylan born on 29 December 1997. Her marriage with Kid Rock in 2006 was also short-lived and they divorced the same year. 

Pamela was engaged to model Marcus Schenkenberg but they called it off in 2001. She was in relationship with French football player Adil Rami in 2017. But by June 2019, they had called it quits. After her marriage with Jon Peters on 20 January 2020, all was over between them on 1 February 2020! 

Comments