George Clooney and his hair-cutting at home with Flowbee system!

 George Clooney never visits a hair salon. But his haircut is a perfect one with a professional look! What is the secret of it? George Clooney, 59 revealed on the show CBS Sunday Morning that he has been cutting his own hair for many years now. His haircut takes only two minutes and he uses the famous 198os vacuum hair cutting device called Flowbee.

GEORGE CLOONEY AND HIS PROFESSIONAL HAIRCUT

The famous actor of the USA, George Clooney was on the show CBS Sunday Morning last weekend. And he disclosed the secret of his professional haircut. He said that he has not gone to a hair salon for ages now. And it is because he does his own haircut at home. And for this, George uses Flowbee. This device is a haircutting device based on a vacuum principle. It is an old model invented in the 1980s but George found it extremely useful and uses it to date for the job.

George Clooney and the haircutting machine Flowbee [Source: The Cut]



He said:

"I’ve been cutting my own hair for 25 years. My hair is really, like, straw, so it’s easy to cut. You can’t really make too many mistakes. So, years ago, I bought a Flowbee, which [came out] when I was a kid."

He explained:

"It comes with the vacuum cleaner and the clippers. I still have it. My haircuts take, literally, two minutes."

MORE ON THE FLOWBEE DEVICE

Flowbee was devised and patented in 1986 by a San Diego carpenter named Rick E Hunts. And a popular TV infomercial had introduced the device to the public. The magazine Insider has revealed that the haircutting system called Flowbee sells now at $99.

Following his interview, George’s upcoming to-be-released movie The Midnight Sky later tweeted on it. But they said jokingly:

We can neither confirm nor deny the use of a Flowbee on the set of #TheMidnightSkypic.twitter.com/op7gt5rLyH

Flowbee haircutting machine [Source: Men's Hairstyles and Haircuts 2020]

After CBS posted about George’s haircutting device on their Twitter handle, the website of the product crashed, revealed one Twitter user. He wrote:

George Clooney appears to have crashed the Flowbee website https://t.co/YgIlM8FW8P pic.twitter.com/zvBhmWpYCh

Many people rushed to get more details about the product and showed interest to have it for their self-use. Others also joked that the system could make a perfect Christmas gift for their loved ones this year. One social media user commented:

"Because 2020 couldn’t get any weirder, Flowbee is about to be Christmas’ hottest gift. Thank you, George Clooney,"

Another user thanked George for the great idea-sharing.

GEORGE CLOONEY AND HIS KIDS’ HAIR CUT

The actor went on to also add that during the coronavirus quarantine, he has been suing the device to cut the hair of himself and his kids. George has twins, Alexander and Ella, both 3 with his current wife since 2014, Amal Clooney. He said:

"I cut my own hair and I cut my kids' hair and I'm mopping it,"

George cuts his kids' hair also with Flowbee [Source: Vulture]

The device came handy since the salon shops were closed and also social distancing meant that people could not go out for haircuts. George has also been helping Amal in household chores and also doing the work of a family hairdresser. He revealed:

"[I'm] vacuuming and doing the laundry and doing the dishes every day. I feel like my mother in 1964. You know, I understand why she burned her bra."

Comments